- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Universitat de les Illes Balears, 2008
- Masters of Science in Computer Science
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2012
- Game programmer at Tragnarion Studios, 2008-2012
- Lead game programmer at PlaySpace, 2012-2014
- Founder at Gamevanilla, 2015-present
- Founder at Gamevanilla School, 2018-present
- Teacher of the Unity Programming subject of the Postgraduate degree in game design and development at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2016-present
- Map My Mind – Tragnarion Studios, iOS
- Scourge: Outbreak – Tragnarion Studios, PC/Mac OS/Xbox 360/PS3
- Parcheesi PlaySpace, Luno PlaySpace, Chinchon PlaySpace, Loco Bingo 90 PlaySpace, Domino PlaySpace, Buraco PlaySpace – PlaySpace, iOS
- Luno PlaySpace – PlaySpace, Android
- JetBee (initial prototype) – Mutant Games, iOS
- Safe: Code Breakers – Mutant Games, Apple Watch/iOS
- Death Goat – Terminal Press, PC/Mac OS/Xbox One
- Rise & Shine – Super Mega Team, PC/Xbox One/PS4/Switch
- Technical reviewer for the book Learning Unreal Engine Android Game Development.
- Solid knowledge of C, C++, C#, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience developing single-player and multiplayer games for a variety of platforms with both in-house proprietary engines and third-party engines.
- Licensed developer for iOS and Android with experience developing apps and games for these platforms and expert knowledge of the submission process for their stores.
- Nintendo-licensed developer for 3DS and Wii U.
- Experience with the official SDKs for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Expert knowledge of Unity and Unreal.
- Experience with several Unity plugins: Text Mesh Pro, Fabric, Rewired, Particle Playground, Steamworks .NET, Unibill, 2D Toolkit, Playmaker.
- Experience with Unity editor programming.
- Solid knowledge of graphics programming libraries: OpenGL, DirectX, Metal.
- Experience with VR programming with SteamVR.
- Knowledge of source control tools: Subversion, Git.
- Knowledge of work management tools: Trac, Hansoft, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, GitLab.
- Excellent level of English.